How to Apply
When you apply, all documents and forms become the property of Next Move Jamaica International.
Download and print our scholarship application form to apply for a scholarship. NMJ International Application Form (revised)
Complete all aspects of the form along with the required essay or any other application requirements associated with the specific scholarship offer to successfully apply for the award. (Form must be signed by student, parent/guardian and principal)
Submit completed form via email to 700 Ocean Avenue, Apt 6K, Brooklyn, New York 11226, USA at email address info@NMJInternational.com along with:
- One passport size picture
- Most recent school report
- Completed resume with listed volunteer activities
- Proof that you are enrolled or received acceptance to enroll in school (college, university or secondary schools)
When to Apply
- To apply for a scholarship by NMJ International, you need to begin your application process on April 1st of each year.
- The deadline for our scholarships varies and are listed on each scholarship offer. It is a common practice to close all scholarships by August 31st of each year.
- Improve your chance of winning a scholarship by applying early and by seeking out the opportunities before they are open to the public by keeping in touch with the NMJ International team.
- Application for a NMJ International Scholarship is FREE! and easy
- We seek funding and receive donations just for this purpose with you in mind and their is no catch
- We are proven as scholarship providers in the region by helping students win college funding. Ask the previous winners
- Start applying for scholarships you are already qualified for. It’s up to you to apply but with NMJ International, you are never on your own.